This corporation is a nonprofit organization with the purpose of encouraging beneficial alumni participation in support of Da Vinci Charter Academy's students both during and beyond their enrollment. DVAN envisions a thriving, empowering, and mutually beneficial network of alumni.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
- To provide alumni with the opportunity to attend reunions
- To provide alumni with the opportunity to support each other and their alma mater including, but not limited to:
- Mentorship for current students
- Networking and career guidance opportunities for alumni
- Provide scholarships to current and/or graduating Da Vinci students
Favorite DV Memory?:
My favorite DV memory is painting murals on our new campus. My sophomore year was the last year that Da Vinci was located in the portable on the DHS campus. During my junior and seniors years, the DV community all leaned in to make the Valley Oak campus our own. Working with my...